Friday, January 21, 2011

Dental Insurance in New York??

I NEED BRACES !! and my insurance doesn't cover it !!! You know any plans that will cover this coast.. or cover at least half !!???
--------------------
Definitely check out this site, http://www.mybenefitsplus.com/cberney Do a search for either your current Dentists, or at least one that is near you, and call them up to see just what it would cost should you use the Ameriplan card & get your braces. Typically the average cost of braces runs anywhere from $5000-5500. When my aunt used the Ameriplan provider and discount to get my cousins done, she only paid $2100 in total. And they also set that up on a payment plan for her. So it's definitely worth checking out. And if you need help or have any questions, feel free to send me a note here and I'd be happy to help.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment