Friday, January 21, 2011

How do I get insurance with kids and no job?

I got laid off a year ago and still can't find a job. I work random farmhand jobs every now and then to make ends meet. My health insurance from my layoff package is about to expire. My wife is still part time until they decide to hire her full time so she doesn't get any benefits. I have 2 boys that I am worried about if something happens. Is there anyway to find health insurance/ dental. I tried a few places like BC-BS and they wanted an arm and a leg.
--------------------
I really can't answer your question because I live in Canada & our medical system is different than yours. I just wanted to give you some words of encouragement because I understand the kinds of frustrations you must be feeling. Sometimes we get stuck into a certain way of thinking and we don't realize we are limiting ourselves and keeping the things we want to happen from happening. Go rent this movie that is called "The Secret" it is a documentary and I promise you it will change your life.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment