Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dental insurance or Dental plan? ?

I recently got a checkup and found that I need nearly $3000 in dental work. This includes removing 3 wisdom teeth and filling cavities. I was wondering if there is a way I can reduce the cost of the dental work. I have heard that dental plans do not work well, and I do not want to finance the 3000 either. Thanks for the answers in advance.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great plan: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services. From root canals, xrays, extractions, cleanings...etc. Even my braces were covered in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment