Tuesday, January 11, 2011

health/dental insurance ....if you quit your job?

Hi, my benefits from my current employer for the orthodontist covers 50% of costs, how ever i am to be moving quite soon. after i leave my job my benefits expire so figure 3 weeks. what i would like to do is get braces put on, within the 3 weeks for 50% off...but after they put them on, and i, then no longer, have insurance will my rate go up? or can i pay for it all at once within the first procedure and to cover future costs? thoughts, suggestions, ideas?
--------------------
It is possible to buy it all together as a package.... I had that done years ago but I was on a payment plan.
Source

1 comment:

  1. Its a really wonderful Blog. The tonsil stones could cause your mouth to stink and is among the leading causes of bad breath.

    ReplyDelete