Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I live in california and I need health insurance for both my son and me, where can I get coverage?

Does anyone know where I can get a great medical and dental insurance plan for myself and son? My new job doesn't offer any kind of insurance until one year of employment. In the mean time, I need insurance for the both of us. So is there any plan that I can pay out of pocket which covers everything.And how much does it normally cost and what would it cover???
--------------------
Use yellowpages.com to search for health insurance brokers in your area. A Broker represents multiple carriers and can help you sort through all the different insurance companies and plan options in your state. Don't call your auto and home agent they specialize in property and causality insurance. You need someone that specializes in health insurance. These areas of insurance even require separate licenses. I have seen plenty of dental plans that pay out more than they cost. For example for a dental plan that cost $32 per month you get two free cleanings per year and up to $1,500 in benefits for fillings and surgery. If you go to the dentist and have your teeth cleaned every 6 months you will come out ahead.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment