Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No dental insurance... what should I do?

I have a bad tooth, which isn't really bothering me yet, but i want to get it fixed. Is there anything I can do that will save me from paying an outragueous dentist bill?? The only place we have around is a county dental clinic which has a huge waiting list, but I want to get it fixed right at a low cost. I also live in Michigan.. does anyone know what I can do....?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars $$$ over the years. From root canals, xrays, cleanings, fillings, exams...etc. All services are included in this very very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment