Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dental insurance?

My insurance expired this past March 31st because I turned 19 and so I am no longer on my parents insurance but while I was...I found out from the dentist that I have an impacted wisdom tooth. Well it wasn't bothering me then...but now all the sudden it is and I think it is errupted, because it is infected and is really sore and I can't eat or drink on that side. I really need to see a dentist but can't afford one without insurance. Does anyone know an insurance company(ies) that have affordable dental insurance with NO waiting period and allows pre-existing conditions. From my understanding...they can look at your dental records to see if the problem was from before. Thanks, and I live in NC. P.S. I've done some research myself but it is sometimes hard to decipher which companies are ripoffs and which ones are the real deal!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit the following: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online about 3 years ago now and they have saved me thousands throughout the years. From Root canals, extractions, exams, xrays...etc. All services are included. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use the same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment