Saturday, January 22, 2011

I have no health/dental insurance and just lost my job, how can I get some dental work done?

Hello, title pretty much says it all! I need some dental work done, i dont think it's very major, no cavities but i have a chipped tooth i want to get done and maybe get my teeth bleeched(which I know is an elective of mine). I live in kansas city missouri and would love some suggestions. What would you do? Oh yea and I kind of need it done this week before i go out of town, if possible. Just trying to give you all the details :) Thanks.
--------------------
Sorry you lost your job. I hope you find another soon. You can try a dental college where the students perform the work under supervision or try your local health department or religious organization. Getfreedental.com offers a free dentist directory.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment