Friday, January 7, 2011

dental insurance??does anyone know of any cheap/good plans?

I have to get 2 root canals and i dont have any insurance right now,and it costs 2,000 that i dont have.does anyone know of any cheap but good plans???please any help will be great!thanks
--------------------
Hi! I just used dentalplans.com. It was great. You just have to make sure before you buyit that the dentist accepts it. Sometimes the website isn't up to date. Mine did. I had to have 3 teeth pulled. It cost me right around $345. Without they wanted to charge me like $580. So I paid $100 for the plan and then saved a little over $200. I have to go back for other things too so I will save way more in the long run. I did ALOT of research before I bought it and I think It worked great for me Now keep in mind it isn't INSURANCE it is a savings plan. Make sure to ask dentist what price is with and with out it! I did, but my dentist was outstanding so they were very honest with me. I just had it done yesterday.....so I feel your pain!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment