Friday, January 7, 2011

What will my dentist do if I have impacted wisdom teeth and no dental coverage till next year?

I am in a lot of pain. One of my impacted wisdom teeth is trying to erupt. My dental insurance will not cover anything until May of next year. I am having a sharp, shooting pain in my head and ear- it has been going on for days and is hardly tolerable. Is there ANYTHING the dentist can do to help me? I am pretty much broke so I can't pay on my own- but I don't think I can wait until May for help with this issue.
--------------------
It looks like you are pretty stuck. They can not do work and not be paid. They won't do work and bill later with a different date beucase that is considered insurance fraud. You might have to find out if they will let you do a pyamnet plan, or go an apply for credit thourgh their office for a dental credit card. Wisdom teeth are painful and can cause pressure and pain that hurts your mouth, your ears and your sinuses. Everything is close together and connected. I am sorry you hurt so much. Try some Tylenol and warm compresses for now and swich with some warm salt water when you think of it as well. I know how you feel, I have been in the same situation! I hope all goes well for you!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment