Friday, January 7, 2011

What is the best dental plan for large companies?

I work for a company that manufacutres dental products but my employer doesn't offer dental insurance for my family only employees. Employees have free exams & cleanings but have to pay 50% of any work done. My husband is in pain & my daughter needs cleanings. I want to approach my boss about looking into a plan for the company but I'm trying to do research on plans before I do so. When I started 10 yrs ago there was 10 of us. Now we are close to 70. I think it's time to offer dental & vision.
--------------------
I'd would check either Metlife PPO or Delta Dental DPO or Premier; they're both good companies. Even Aflac which is a supplemental dental coverage.Remember that some policies have waiting periods and you have to wait for major work most of the time. Check with your dentist most of them have payment plans (Carecredit or CapitalOne) they offer one year free interest and very low monthly payments. Good Luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment