Friday, January 7, 2011

I am in severe pain, I dont have health/dental insurance I went to the dentist fri/ and today?

I was prescribed tylonol 3 with codeine friday I have been taking that with pennecilin, its not working. I went back to the otral surgeon today he says he cannot pull my teeth untill I take more pencillin . I am and extreme amount of pain my throat is on fire, my head feels like im having a stroke, my ear is aching what is going on he gave me vicoden prescription today this is not helping me either If I go to the er are they going to be able to help me or will I be paying thousands for nothing. I am really feeling suicidal right now I am a married mother of four.
--------------------
maybe your body hasn't been on the antibiotic long enough for the infection to heal, it does take up to 5 days for some results to kick in. Try just taking aleve without the codeine and see if that helps, it should. the er will not be able to help you. the only thing is holding up the tooth removal is the infection. He cannot do anything as long as the infection is there. As soon as the swelling goes down this is a sign that the antiboitic is working. If the swelling is still there after 3 days than ask your doctor to give you keflex, this antiboitic is for upper infections and you can even drink milk with it. I say this because I am allergic to penicillin and I had to have all my teeth removed and this worked very very well for me. But you make sure that you go to the dentist now, cause with a infection in your mouth can cause, heartattack, stoke and blood disease. Once I had my teeth remove I was able to have a child and I am 46 years old, the infection affects your body in all kinds of ways, take care of this immediately.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment