Friday, January 7, 2011

Paying for Houses, medical & dental insurance,moving, education, child care, and much more. Why is that?

I have been living in Japan and see a lot of our tax dollars going for some luxury items in the military bases here. Did you know we are giving housing allowances to people who do not want to live on a base? It goes pretty high $1200.00 a month. Why are military people living here in a resort life style, bases have a host of restaurants, private golf courses, private marina, tons of sport activities, cable TV, schools and day care for kids. I always thought of servicemen being lonely overseas, well they are not they have their wholes family with them and living pretty well. You can not find in the private sector benefits like they are getting here. Remember that we are paying for all this with tax dollars. I get to see the military channel on my TV by mistake, and if you could see it I think you would be as shocked as I to see all that is going on here. I am sure this is the case with all the bases all over the world. We should have this all investigated and accounted for by our government,agree?
--------------------
Yes!! but how?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment