Friday, January 28, 2011

Have had braces on for 4 months, dental insurance was just cancelled. What do i do?

I have Amerigroup/Healthplex insurance. I got my braces on when i was 18, this past june. I turned 19 in september and i went to the ortho this morning and they told me i dont have insurance. Im guessing because im 19 and considered an adult. But im a full time student, and i live with my parents, do i have any other options? i Cant afford to pay cash each month for them, since ive only had them on for 4 months. My teeth are perfectly straight right now, should i possibly think of taking them off? I dont know what to do, i cant afford paying for my own braces, i dont even work. Im gonna call my insurance company in a little bit, what should i ask them? Someone help!!
--------------------
health-quotes.isgreat.org - here is my health insurance plan. As I remember they can provide such a service.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment