Saturday, January 29, 2011

I chipped a tooth - no dental insurance - what do I do?

I just quit my job to go back to grad school and let my insurance lapse by less than 8 weeks. I just had xrays 6 months ago (full mouth) and everything was fine. Had a cleaning and a check up 10 weeks ago (because I knew I was quitting my job.) While eating a bagel a small piece chipped off the top of one of my bottom teeth yesterday. It doesn't hurt at all --- and it isn't even sensitive. I don't care what it looks like, as I have a slight overbite the covers it when I smile.....I just need to know if since it doesn't hurt if I will be ok --- at least for a few months until I can get myself "figured out" and financially on track. I am so annoyed, because this is the worst timing, my husband and I are in a transitionary period and we have almost no spare cash to deal with this. Thanks.
--------------------
health-quotes.isgreat.org - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment