Saturday, January 29, 2011

I have an abscess tooth with no dental insurance plz help?

I get benefits in about 4 more months from my company but, I have an abscess tooth that is getting to the point to where its making my gums swell up slightly, I know i need to go to the dentist and have it pulled but i have some questions first! I know they won't pull it without clearing the infection up by giving me antibiotics, how would i get a prescription for that? Do i just go down there and ask the dentist? Would that cost me any money rather than the prescription itself? And how much does it generally cost to get a tooth pulled without insurance??? Thanks
--------------------
I'm in the same boat except I'll never get dental from work. The pain is horrible. My hub had an abscess tooth pulled. It cost $600.00 for his procedure which I can't pay. Anyway everyone will tell you to find a clinic. I wish you the greatest of luck. I've been actively searching for over a year. No one has yet to help me. If you are in pain, and like me can't find a dentist that is actually a caring human being, swish Vodka, take Motrin, and Sudafed for the pain. Sudafed might sound odd but I found out when I had a sinus problem it helped my toothache go away more quickly.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment