Saturday, January 29, 2011

My tooth just broke, no dental insurance please let me know what needs to be done (pic)?

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1808/tootheh3.jpg I was flossing with those plackers, the kind that are advertised that the floss fibers are also used in bullet proof jackets.... http://www.dentist.net/images/plackers-twin.jpg Well i was tugging these between my teeth and my upper tooth(second) from the back just chipped/broke off. It had to pain, and its not sensitive to cold water so i am guessing that it was a clean break. I dont have insurance until i start my job later this month, what is this procedure called? is it a crown, or a filling? I have a hole in my tooth now, should i be extra carefull when i eat, what should i eat?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 3 years ago for all my dental needs and they have saved me thousands. Looks like you may need a filling and a crown but I'm no dentist. All services are included in this very affordable plan from Crowns, fillings, xray, exam...etc. They every Had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and able to use it the very same day. Check them out.
Source

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    dental treatment

    ReplyDelete