Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm looking for a BBB approved Dental Insurance plan--can anyone recommend one? I live in San Diego, CA...?

I am employed part time--EXTREMELY part time, so I'm not eligible for the greatest health benefits and I need a good dental plan. I am willing to pay a higher initial/annual fee to find a plan that will include lower co-payments and I would need them to cover or partially cover for sedation, as well. I know I need a lower bridge and I know I need a crown, too... I live in San Diego and I'm aware of the fact that Google would give me some answers. There are SOOOO many out there that I just wanted some opinions from people that have gotten a dental plan they're happy with so that I can make the decision a bit faster...
--------------------
I've never seen any private dental insurance policies that pay out more than they cost. And although they'll cover an anesthetic, for sedation, you need to file the claim on HEALTH insurance, if you have it. Anesthesiologists sedate. Dentists numb. Bottom line - your best bet is to find a dental school near you to get the work done cheap. You're NOT going to find private dental insurance to do that kind of work, without you waiting a year, paying 50%, and hitting a cap of $500.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment