Monday, January 24, 2011

Long term unemployed...extremely depressed no medical/dental insurance?

Hi, I've been unemployed since October of 2008, when my company went under. I worked in urban development/commercial real estate. Because Im younger, 30, it is hard to get another role as the baby boomers are taking them in a small market. I already have a masters degree and dont feel like spending more money as Im already in debt. I apply for jobs daily online for about 5 hours, tried some networking. The places I applied for and got an interview with commented that I would just go back to my field once it picked up again, so Im kind of pigeon holed. I need shoulder surgery and to repair a cracked crown, but i have no insurance. Im on food stamps and my unemployment has stopped. I cant even get a Walmart job to get some income in. Can somebody point me in the right direction ? Thank you
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - healthquotes.awardspace.info
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment