Monday, January 24, 2011

Lost job...cant afford insurance my son needs braces off but need to have low price on removal?

I dont have the dental insurance that I used to have due to layoff. My son needs to have his braces taken off and start again. How do I get them off inexpensivley and quickly?
--------------------
There are lots of people that have been laid-off and are being led to believe that they have no options if they can't afford insurance and are not poor enough to qualify for financial assistance! On the contrary... There is such a thing called consumer-driven-healthcare organizations where you can get on a family medical and/or dental plans for as low as $19.95/month. These are great alternatives for people who don't want to pay full retail price on procedures they may need! The great thing about these plans is that you don't have high premiums, no deductibles, no co-pays, NO WAITING periods to be eligible and cosmetic dentistry like teeth whitening and braces are included. For braces you get around 50% off and that's significant seeing as how the prices for braces run in the thousands! My niece needed braces after her invisalign and looked for a provider in her area and was able to make some phone calls and found a dentist that allowed her to put her part on payments! Go to ameriplan.com and locate a provider link, type in your zip code to see how many docs are in your area. If interested in enrolling email me @ lunahealthchoice@gmail.com and I can answer any questions or set-up a telephone appointment. Good Luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment