Sunday, January 23, 2011

Question for anyone who has GHI dental insurance.?

My husband works for the state.He gets his dental coverage through GHI.He added me to his policy for dental,vision and health as soon as we got married on the 14th of march.Shouldnt i have gotten a card?Am i covered and use the same card?I got my card already that has mine,my husbands and my sons name on it for health and vision(there under the same card and dental is seperate) a long time ago?Am i covered or is there like a waiting period or something?I read somewhere that there is like waiting period of 56 days or something from the day you become covered?Does anyone know anything about this??Hes going to call tommorow,just wondering about it now.
--------------------
YEs there is a 3 months waiting period usually, and yes you must get a card
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment