Sunday, January 23, 2011

what is the best dental insurance for someone with out a job? PLEASE HELP!!!?

ok, i have a nice smile, but to be honest need a lot of work done, i am missing a front tooth, ( dentist pulled it out when i was younger, can't get him to pay) since i am missing a front tooth to the right of my two front teeth, these two teeth have spaced, also the lower teeth have spaced and need whiteing as well. I had braces and teeth went together, paid this in cash, but never had enough money after this to get an implant, so now am back to square one, it really sucks. So i am going to have to need oral surgery I think, orthodontist, and general dentistry. PLEASE HELP, i really do want to get this fixed, and am saving right now, but think insurance might be the best bet. I am a mechanical engineer without a job. Possibly if i get a job, the job might offer insurance..... Please Help!!!!!!
--------------------
healthplans.my-age.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment