Sunday, January 23, 2011

What is the best Dental Insurance? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!?

I dont have any type of insurance, nor a job at the moment. Usually I am an engineer. Anways I need to get my teeth fixed. This is whats wrong, upper teeth are going to need braces for a bit. i used to have them but am missing a tooth to my right of the front 2 teeth, so teeth have seperated again, because of not wearing retainer and getting it fixed asap. Missing tooth, upper braces again, lower braces again, bleach white, any cavities that might need to be filled, oh and an implant for that missing tooth, dont think i want a bridge. Please help, I am a good looking guy and really need to get this fixed.
--------------------
healthplans.my-age.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment