Thursday, February 24, 2011

Have you personally had braces after the age of 30? How long did you wear them? Can you tell a huge differen

Can you tell a difference? I'm hoping that by age 32 I will financially be able to FINALLY afford braces. My teeth are not too bad but they are a little crowded. My mother is wanting me to have veneers put on and has offered to pay $4200. She thinks my teeth are also yellow. I'm think a better idea would be to get braces and pay for the in-office whitening. My dental insurance will not pay for either option.
--------------------
I am 51 years old and I have braces. It's something I always wanted to do as an adult and I finally did it. My braces come off this month after 20 months of treatment. Yes, there is a huge difference. My braces were close to $4,500 and I pay $200 per month. Don't put it off any longer. I would go with braces and in-home whitening. My orthodontist's office recommended the Crest Premium Whitening method. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment