Thursday, February 24, 2011

Please help, I live in in Fort Worth, need dental work asap, have no insurance ?

Hello, i just wanted to ask if anyone knows low cost or no cost dental place in Dallas/Fort Worth area. I am a single mother, just moved to Texas from California, all my money went on the move. I cracked my tooth and today I went to the dentist the cost to fix it will be almost 2000 which i cant afford. I have no way to pay it, it comes to feeding my baby or fixing the tooth sorry but baby comes first. Please if anyone knows low cost or who is willing to fix my tooth for free( i know that's a long shot) please help
--------------------
There is a discounted dental plan that is excepted Nationwide called Ameriplan. You can get on a plan for $14.95 a month. You'll be covered immediately as soon as you enroll and they have a providership lookup on thier website so you can see what dentists in your area except it. It will cover a good portion of your bill, then hopefully you can work out a payment plan for the rest. The site is www.urdentalmed.com Hope this was helpful.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment