Thursday, February 24, 2011

My teeth are literally falling out! How can you get dental work done w/ no insurance and very little money?

Ok, I'm really hoping someone can help me with this one. To start, I haven't been to a dentist since I was like 18 and i'm 25 now. I've been through multiple pregnancy's which as you know affects your teeth tremendously b/c it takes out calcium. I can hardly eat most foods b/c I'm mostly in pain everyday and also scared of my teeth chipping more or worse falling out. I haven't been since 18 b/c that's when my insurance stopped. This is really affecting my everyday life and I'm afraid for my health b/c bad teeth can cause heart attacks and stroke. And not to mention is doing a number on my self esteem, I'm scared to smile. I'm pretty sure that i'll just have to get all of them extracted and get dentures, but when I look into it, the prices are way out of my budget. Does anybody know what I can do?
--------------------
You're not gonna get it done for "very little money" but you you need to decide whats really important. Would u really want to go cheap on something as important as your smile? I know that sounds mean but I'm serious. I would not want some chop shop dentist working on my mouth. BUT there is an option.... there is something called Care Credit. It is a credit line, similar to a credit card that is just for dentistry work. So you can make payments. Not a whole lot of dentist offer it so look around. BUT DONT GO WITH THE CHEAPEST DENTIST!! YOU'LL REGRET IT IN THE END.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment