Thursday, February 24, 2011

My 16 year old daughter needs her wisdom teeth taken out and I dont have the money or insurance to get it done

Does any one out there now a approach i can take with a oral surgeoen or the best way to cut costs wether its insurance or dental plan or anything so I can help my daughter get out of this pain. She has 3 teeth she needs removed. Please any ideas or past experience would be appreciated
--------------------
If they are still impacted sometimes regular insurance will cover it. As a mother I feel you have to somehow find the money. Your child's health is at stake. A child died of an infected tooth. You cannot let your child suffer. You may have to get some type of financing, a dental school, set up a payment plan if possible or borrow the money. But as a mother myself I would and did move heaven on earth to get my children the dental treatment they needed.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment