Saturday, February 5, 2011

i have dental problems and no insurance :(?

Sometimes it feels like i m so miserable that i dont even have money ( that big money ) these Dentist ask for ....i have lots of credit cards debts to pay and my company doesnt provide me any insurance :( please guys tell me where can i get the cheapest dental care ... my molars are rottening and i just take pain killers to let them rot..since i have no money for dentist or doctors ...i live in Oregon ..so any help wud be great thanks
--------------------
There is a really good dental plan out there, and it is very cheap. it also has no waiting periods like most dental plans, so you can get those molars taken care of right away and not 6 months from now! Go to www.BestForLessDental.com I have this plan for my family and its very cheap and has lots of great features. I looked for a good dental plan for months before I found this, and I couldn't be happier. Plus, you can see any dentist you choose. While I agree that dental schools can be great for someone who's on a budget or just needs a cleaning, I would personally rather go see a reputable dentist with experience.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment