Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Affordable dental plans in Florida?

I am a college student, and I currently do not have any form of dental insurance. I wanted to know if anyone knows of any affordable dental plans in Florida that I can possibly go on.
--------------------
Look into dental discount plans instead of dental insurance plans. Discount plans are less per month, and if you don't have any serious dental health issues it'll be less expensive than getting insurance. Plus some insurance companies will deny you outright for having pre-existing conditions. Some dental discount plans come with prescription discount plans, vision plans, etc, all for free. I have a dental plan I absolutely love. I'm self employed so it's the most cost efficient option for me and my family. I put the website I used to research my dental plan in the sources. It's got a great article on there about "dental plans for the self employed", but theres info on other dental plan issues as well. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment