Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can anybody tell me something about this Dentist?

I haven't been to the dentist in a while and I ran across the name of a Brailas Jeffrey L DDS, in my dental insurance list of network dentist. Well I am really not comfortable just going to somebody without knowing there work history. I was wondering if anyone out there has been to this dentist, and if so what was the result of the work done and would you return? Honest serious answers only please.
--------------------
Ask people that live in your area or your physician, nurse practitioner etc. If you get a good feeling from those who work a the front desk when you call that would be a good start. They may be willing to do a free consultation / meet and greet with you. Hope that helps! JAMRDH - a dental hygienist
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment