Tuesday, March 8, 2011

HELP, dental woes!?

I have a few poorly done fillings (were not properly cleaned before being filled). I had been putting off having them redone because I no longer have dental insurance. Well one of the old fillings has fallen out. Luckily it's one of the smaller ones but it's still scary. I won't be able to get to a dentist until Thursday at least and even then I don't know if they'll do the filling then. My main question is what can I do in the meantime? I don't want to do anything to make it worse and I don't know anything that could make it better until then. I haven't had any pain yet. I've been able to drink but I haven't tried to eat yet and I'm a little scared to. Please help! Any advice would be appreciated.
--------------------
I agree with Queen's answer....my dentist once told me to do the same thing. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the magical stuff either--but the pharmacist should be able to help you out on that count. My dentist told me I could last a couple weeks with this stuff, if I was careful (no chewing sticky stuff obviously).
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment