Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I need dental advice [pictures included] please?

Here's two pictures of my disgusting smile. I have terrible, weak, crooked teeth that make my smile horrible. [I floss, brush, and use mouth wash twice a day. So it's not my fault.] Front http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/rachismeh/grosso.jpg Side http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/rachismeh/gross.jpg (My smile/jaw isn't crooked. It's the angle I took the picture at.) Please help me figure out the best option to fix that incisor gap. The tooth is there, but it's been pushed back for 15 years. So I've been hiding my smile since then. I don't want adult braces. So I want to get it pulled and replaced with something. Perhaps an implant or a bridge. But I don't have any dental insurance right now. So. I'm broke and can't spend a lot, have a hideous smile, and don't know what to do. Someone with experience PLEASE give me some hope :(
--------------------
Your canine is in cross bite and instead of being over the lower canine, it is locked behind it. You said you don't want adult orthodontics, but I think it would be the fastest and least expensive way to correct that problem tooth. Ask an dentist what he would recommend.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment