Thursday, April 7, 2011

HELP!!! I think I broke off a tiny piece of one of my bottom teeth, but am not sure?

I just noticed late yesterday evening, but really especially noticed it today and now food is getting in between where the gap is and I am worried that maybe a little tiny piece of the tooth has broken off and it is located on the bottom left side. I unfortunately don't have dental insurance to be able to go to the dentist to have it examined. It is kind of sensitive when I brush over it, but other than that, I don't generally have pain and/or sensitivity. I am worried.
--------------------
If you don't have dental insurance, there should be some resources in your area. Call 211 info. It is a national number for community resources. If you don't have it in your area yet, you can call 866-442-0954. It's the Northwest regional phone number and they should be able to help you find resources in your area.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment