Saturday, April 30, 2011

I was chosen as best answer for a question, and when I went to look at the question it was deleted?

My answer was totally legitimate, boring, non offensive, non-spam answer about dental insurance. It was a good and thorough answer and the Asker chose it as best answer. When I went to look at the question today, it is gone. Not in my activity details or anything. I don't care about whether I get ten pts or not, I just want to know why the question got deleted.
--------------------
Maybe someone decided that the question was too "chatty." It's a broad term that they use whenever they choose. If you didn't get a notice of violation, then it was probably the question that got a notice of violation and you get to keep the 10 points for "best answer."
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment