Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Aetna Insurance isnt paying their agreed share of my bills!?

I work for red lion hotel, I signed up in November of 2009 for health, dental and medical insurance though Aetna. They take exactly $8.90 out for Dental, $17.02 out for Medical and $2.00 for vision from every one of my paychecks. So I Pay $55.84 per month for my insurance. I have seen a gyno and an eye dr. I called Aetna to make sure I was covered before I went to my appointments they said "yes"! I got a bill in the mail for my gyno app and I have to pay the entire Bill of about $200.00 I also have to pay the whole bill for my eye dr of $130.00. I called Aetna to find out why they will not pay the bills, they said well the gyno will not be covered because Aetna doesn't cover preventative care! I had an annual exam! They won't pay it! They said they'd only cover it if I was SICK!!! WTF! The Eye Dr. Appointment will not be covered because its not IN THEIR NETWORK! WTF I asked these jerks if they'd cover these appointments before I had them and they all said yes now they all tell me they will not pay after I had them! Of coarse I'm going to cancel my insurance but can I request to have all the money they have taken out from my paychecks back? since they didn't cover any of my bills and i never use the insurance? they have received $233.36 from my paychecks to pay for the insurance! I feel since they will not pay my medical bills like they had said they would I should get all that money back since I never got to use any of it! I also never used any of there services! My other problem is the hotel I work at doesn't really have an HR anymore they do but they don't so it's not easy to talk to my employer about this. The girl who was the previous HR didn't even give me my Insurance Cards, I had to ask the Accounting department to help me, they are just cards you rip out of the back of the packet. This company doesn't send you cards like Blue Cross Blue Sheild or othe companies do... Also I never got an ID # I was told to use my SOS, well that doesn't work either. I hate Aetna!
--------------------
healthquotes.awardspace.info - I switched to this health insurance from them, cause it gives much cheaper rates for m?.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment