Saturday, April 30, 2011

Is it possible to combine health insurance plans?

Heres the thing I already have health, dental, and vision insurance from work. It provides for me and my wife. It is a very comprehensive plan but if i go to a doctor i have to pay $15 bucks (small fee) and other relativley small copays. Now my wife got a new job about a while ago and is finally being offered a health plan. She gets to choose and we're thinking to get the plan that covers hospital procedures with a 0 copay but doesnt cover doctor visits or drugs. my plan has about a $100 deductible on drugs and $500 for hospital visits. so between both of them we pretty much got everything covered.
--------------------
healthquotes.awardspace.info - here is my health insurance plan. As I remember they can provide such a service.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment