Saturday, May 14, 2011

dental at low cost in/around ?

Does anyone know where I could get low cost dental care? We have no insurance and there are some dr.s that offer free xrays and stuff like that when u start going to them. I just don't know where or who would be good to go to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a friend that really needs to see a dentist asap but have little money so we're looking for the cheapest but best place to go. Thanks!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars since on all services. From cleanings, root canals, xrays, extractions, fillings....etc. Even my braces and cosmetic surgery are covered in this very affordable plan. . They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment