Wednesday, May 4, 2011

i get mouth sores frequently and my gums are irritated as well. I brush and flosss twice daily . Whts wrong?

I am a forty-two year old woman with good hygein so what could be going wrong in my mouth. I dont have dental insurance so i have been trying to heal myself by buying expensive otc mouth rinses. It has been helping a little since i started that.
--------------------
Maybe your diet is causing sores in your mouth...maybe cut back on acidy foods? Irritated gums signal gingivitis. Keep brushing and flossing and using mouth rinses but at some point you will have to find a dentist if doesn't get better. Instead of buying the expensive mouth rinses, find a dentist that will have a look at you for minimum charge. Most offer payment plans and a lot of dental colleges offer really low cost treatment because the students do the work.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment