Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wisdom teeth getting removed?

I have to go to an oral surgeon to get my wisdom teeth removed but I don't have any dental insurance or any kind of insurance. How much should I expect to pay? I know it's hard to tell me since it varies but can you tell me from personal experience, how much did you pay with insurance?
--------------------
I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled at once and the bill was a little over 8000 dollars, But being on the insurance i was on, i went to a fancy oral surgeon, had nitrous oxide, as well as a general anesthetic (meaning all the way out under) as compared to a local anesthetic that only numbs a certain area. Having no Insurance, i would say that a fair estimate of the total cost would be somewhere around 5000 to 6000 dollars.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment