Monday, May 16, 2011

I have to get a crown on upper molar.?

I had a large filling done yesterday and was told I need a crown put on it as soon as possible to prevent the tooth from cracking. My question is, she told me the price for the crown would cost $500-650. Do you think that is just for the crown or for everything? I don't have dental insurance so this is all going to be out of pocket. What should I expect once I get the crown put on? Will I notice its there?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 6 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all dental procedures. From Root canals, xrays, exams, cleanings, crowns....etc. Even my braces had fantastic coverage. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps you out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment