Monday, May 16, 2011

I haven't been to the dentist's in awhile and...?

Well, it's been maybe...9 or 10 years since I've last been to the dentist. When my mom can get dental insurance next year, I want to get my teeth whitened, cavities filled, and invisalign braces. Anyone know the pricing (about) for teeth whitening and invisalign? I know prices vary, but we're tight on cash, and a ballpark figure would be nice :) I want invisalign so I can still play my instrument about the same. Thanks a lot!
--------------------
A quick Google search brought me with these answers. A typical bleach teeth whitening session can cost $650. Invisalign braces cost from $3500 to $8000. And on top of that you say you have cavities to be filled which would make the cost go up even more. 10 years is an INSANELY long time not to go to the dentist, as one should go every 6 months for a teeth cleaning and check up, to avoid extensive damage. Though, I understand this was due to lack of funds available for such care.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment