Sunday, May 15, 2011

Should I be a Dental Hygienist, Sonographer or school teacher?

I want a job that I will enjoy, and gives me the opportunity to work part time. Any one have any advice on these three jobs?? What do you like or dislike about them. How is the pay? The burnout rate???? What about benefits and insurance?? Thanks!!
--------------------
I say a sonographer. Someone will always have one done! It's seems fun and somewhat easy. Teachers are great, but what is your tolerance level? As far as the hygienist, I say that would get pretty old fast... You would be sick of sitting there with the dentist surround by teeth every day... Good luck with whatever you choose! It must be nice to have very different career's to choose from... Mine are very limited, such as, maid, chef, slave, trash picker upper, or punching bag.... (stay at home mom of 3 girls)... LOL!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment