Sunday, May 15, 2011

so i just quit my job(my choice wasn't fired or laid off) to go back to school, medical insurance question

my job offered vision, dental, and medical. although i wasnt happy doing my job and it would of been the end of me with stress. so im going to go to a community college and then hopefully a university or state after. i still have a fall back job that pays $14 an hour part time(obviously no insurance) so i can still afford my car insurance along with other things like gas, classes, books, and so on. so how can i get insurance? whats the best way to get medical insurance. i think i can sacrifice vision and dental for the time being but you never know when a bus is gonna shatter your arm.
--------------------
Your old job also should have offered you COBRA, depending on the size of your employer. This could be cheaper than some of the other individual plans but not as cheap as some of the plans offered through the universities. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment