Saturday, July 30, 2011

Getting Braces? help?

I'm getting Braces in a couple weeks and I was wondering the price of Braces? I have dental insurance... My teeth are not completely bad I have a over bite but its not bad and a slight gap on the side! Just looking for answers.. Thanks!! :))
--------------------
If you have dental insurance, you should be fine. Braces are VERY expensive. Its like, thousands without insurance. But most insurance companies will pay for most of it. You'll have a deductible. Probably $100 or $200, then they'll pay the rest. Just check to make sure there is no maximum amount that they will pay out. Can you answer mine next? I could really use a girl's opinion, and I think you'll have fun answering it! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment