Saturday, July 30, 2011

sudden toothache?

i don't know if it's a cavity, because i have been to the dentist in january and they said no cavities, but yesturday afternoon my tooth started to hurt....REALLY bad. then it was only when I drank something (cold or not). I know that I have sensitive teeth..and I also have braces, but a tooth has never hurt like this....I have no dental insurance either :( what do you think the problem could be, and will it just get worse?
--------------------
If the dentist gave you the all - clear in January then I doubt anything serious could have developed in that short time. Sometimes wearing braces can make teeth extra sensitive and flare up very suddenly ( I wore braces) or it could be a bit of broken off filling, or something stuck between braces, teeth or food under your gum. See if you can locate the pain and have a look in the mirror in a good light. It would be best to return to the dentist as soon as possible to rule out anything more serious.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment