Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I get Dental Insurance outside of my work?

I have a small chip in one of my teeth that needs to be filled, but I do not have dental insurance. Is there anyway that I can sign up for just dental insurance, get my tooth fixed and then cancel the policy.
--------------------
Hey, I know a dental plan that is on;y14.96 a month for a single person. You dont have to stay on the plan for any amount of time, It does reqoire a 20 dollar aplication fee and the 14.95 to get started so I domt know It may not cost much money to get your tooth fixed,Check out the web site under dentist and find a provider in your area, and then the fee schedule to see the savings you would get, You can enroll your self omline or call the represenative. Best of luck Amber
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment