Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is individual dental insurance worth getting if your employer does not offer any?

I need some pretty expensive dental work, and have no dental insurance.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From crowns, xrays, fillings, extractions, Cleanings, and even my braces. The great thing is like you, I needed a whole lot of work done also and with no limitations on the benefits I was able to use them as frequent as I needed to. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment