Thursday, October 28, 2010

When buying your own dental insurance what should I be aware of?

I am a student and a veteran. I need my wisdom teeth out and the VA does not cover dental after the initial post service exam. Looking at dental insurance online and would appreciate any intel. Thanks.
--------------------
Most dental insurance will take around 6 months to even be active after a series of monthly payments. If its just your wisdom teeth, then I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all services. From my braces and wisdom teeth extractions. I was quoted $2200, but ended up only paying $1000. They even had my extremely affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day since mine was an emergency. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment