Sunday, November 7, 2010

Are cosmetic dental services such as teeth whitening covered by most dental insurance plans?

Other examples might be porcelain veneers, dental implants and bonding. Are these normally covered by regular medical/dental insurance plans provided by employers?
--------------------
Coverage through employment sometimes has the coverage your looking for, depending on the insurance company, package and deductibles. I have insurance and another plan on the link below to cover what my insurance did not. Weather I would encourage you to visit this website. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up with them online over 3 years ago. They have helped me save thousands of dollars from extractions, root canals, cleanings. I know for a fact that all services are included especially orthodontics and cosmetic surgery for the entire family in the benefits. They had my membership active in 2 hours and was able to use the same day. I am very thankful that I found them. Check to see if they are in your area. Good Luck. Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment