Sunday, November 7, 2010

Temporary dental insurance? Can you buy dental insurance to take care of your teeth, then just dump it?

I know, this could come off morally wrong, but i think we can all agree the price of the dentist with or without insurance can be outrageous. I want to get dental insurance so I can have my teeth cleaned, x-rays, etc. then cancel that insurance after a month..is this possible? I'm 23, if that matters in any way -
--------------------
If you don't want to get insurance you can also get dental benefits that provide up to 80% discounts on dental services. Check out the following website. They provide discounts on all dental services as well as cosmetic work and braces. The prices are great and start at 14.95 for an individual per month and 19.95 for a household per month. They are much cheaper than insurance and if you don't like it you can cancel it anytime. www.EveryOneBenefits.com/Spoage
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment